20110320

Race day, Initial edit and evaluation

So the opening centenary celebrations have now happened and I was there all day to capture the historic event. It has to be one of the hardest things I have ever tried to cover and can see why agencies send more than one photographer! The grounds are sooo big and it takes along time to go back and forward to different areas. when the place is near capacity it is difficult to stop yourself from getting overwhelmed with the same subject matter i.e crowds, betting booths etc but I think I was able to capture images that record the festival in a positive energetic light and that was important for my project. 


Below is an initial edit selection which I will present to the group wednesday for feedback and help editing. 












































No comments:

Post a Comment