20110112

The Bangladesh Project

It has been quite a while since I have created a new post for my blog...... My apologies but here is an update as to what has been going on.


As well as the christmas holidays and theory essays, presentations and trying to secure work placements I have been working very hard on my imminent trip to Bangladesh.

With alot of hard work I have secured many promising leads and the initial idea for the project has come along in leaps and bounds and if all goes well I have enough sources to bring a very strong project back to the UK with me.

The main project has a dedicated Blog to keep everybody up to date with the project so I won't say to much here but the link will be available once the site is up and running to a suitable level.
In the meantime I will put up a new post for my ongoing 'Personal View' which will be some backdated work from a few weeks ago so stay tuned and you will be able to see what I have up to.

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment